SHIPPING & RETURNS
1. Vintage and sale/discounted items are final sale and not eligible to be returned.
Sorry! Vintage and sale items cannot be returned, however if you received an item damaged in shipment, or have another issue with your vintage item, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for concern. We're happy to help you out!
2. New, non-vintage, full-price items can be returned for a full refund of the purchase price, within 7 days of delivery.
Most of our items are vintage, but occasionally Mingle brings us something new and unused. The new condition of these items will be stated on the product page. These items can be returned. Please note that you will be responsible for return shipping costs to our base in Los Angeles, California. The original shipping costs will not be refunded. See the returns process below.
3. How do I know if my item is eligible for return?
The item description on the product page will note if the item is vintage (ineligible), on sale (ineligible), or new (eligible). If you are still unsure, email us at email@example.com with your order number and the items you'd like to return.
To return an item, please first email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, you will receive an address to send your item back to. Please note that items must be packed securely to protect them from damage during shipment, and all return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer. We highly recommend using a trackable method to ship your return, as we cannot be responsible for items sent without any form of tracking.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item(s), we will process your return within 7 days from the receipt of your item. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement (or PayPal, etc), depending on your credit card company or method of payment. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
1. What shipping method(s) do you use?
· Most of our items ship via USPS Priority Mail, or First Class Mail (for smaller packages). First Class Mail takes a little longer than Priority. Your delivery options will be listed at checkout.
· Once you've placed your order, you will receive a tracking number via email when your item has shipped. Since we're a very small organization, it can take some time for us to pack and ship orders, so there may be a 3-5 day handling time after you place your order, but we try to get them out as quickly as possible!
· Books, records, movies, CDs, DVDs and other "media", when shipped alone or with other media, can be shipped via USPS Media Mail for a lower rate. Note that Media Mail is only available for these items, so if you have something else in your order like an object or toy, Media Mail will not be available (since they all ship together). If your order contains only the above-mentioned items, you can choose the Media Mail option at checkout. Media Mail takes a little longer than Priority or First Class, but is usually much cheaper since books can be heavy!
· Please note that due to Covid-19, the mail system is experiencing some delays which are out of our control.
2. Where do you ship to and from?
· Our home base is located in Los Angeles, California, USA, and we ship worldwide.
· International shipping costs can be quite expensive, but unfortunately this is out of our control! If you live outside the US and would like to place an order but you're worried about shipping costs or customs, email us at email@example.com before placing the order and we'll see if there's any way we can help.
3. I need my item delivered sooner than the estimated delivery date.
Is that possible?
If you need your item delivered be a specific date, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing the order and we can explore other methods of shipment (which may incur additional shipping costs). We'll try our best to get your package delivered by the desired date if possible!
4. I'd like to purchase an item, but the shipping costs seem really high.
Shipping costs are determined automatically by the item's weight, size, and the shipping distance. We do not make any profit from shipping costs whatsoever (in fact, it often costs us a little more!). It is sometimes possible for us to find a cheaper method of shipping, so email us at email@example.com with the item(s) you'd like to purchase and your address, and we'll see what we can do!
5. What kinds of materials do you use to ship your items?
Are they eco-friendly?
Does anything else come with my order?
· Orders ship in cardboard boxes with tissue paper and any necessary padding.
· Currently, because we are just starting out, we do not have the ability to create our own custom packaging or use 100% eco-friendly/biodegradable shipping products for every single order. In general, we try to recycle and reuse shipping materials like boxes, paper, and bubble wrap whenever possible.
· Our near-future goals include creating custom, eco-friendly packaging solutions for all our orders, and we ask that you recycle or re-use as much shipping material from your order as possible!
· Orders are sometimes shipped with a variety of freebies :)
6. I'm placing an order as a gift for someone else.
Do you offer gift wrapping or personal messages?
Will my friend see the price of their item(s)?
· We don't yet offer gift wrapping, but we can accommodate requests in certain situations. If you'd like your order gift-wrapped, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before or immediately after placing the order, and tell us your order number and the occasion. We may be able to wrap your gift and/or include a special message :)
· Our receipts/packing slips do not include prices.
7. Can I pick up my order in person?
We are not currently offering local pickup. However, if you are ordering a large or fragile item, we can make special arrangements. Email us first!
8. Do you offer local delivery?
We are not currently offering local delivery. However, if you are ordering a large or fragile item, we can make special arrangements. Email us first!
9. I have a question that isn't answered here...
Send your question to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible!